AI content generator is a WordPress plugin that allows you to automatically populate your websites. To use it, you simply need to add a list of keywords for your site. The plugin automatically creates a post for each keyword.
- Selection of article titles;
- Generation of unique textual content;
- Generation of images relevant to the article context;
- Loading of videos from YouTube based on keywords;
- Generation of meta descriptions;
- Generation of tags for the article;
- Generation of descriptions for each tag;
- Publishing on the site or saving as a draft in the appropriate category.
What is needed for full functionality?
The plugin uses third-party resources, so for full functionality, you will need.
Not required, but recommended:
- Jetpack plugin;
- Yoast SEO plugin.
- API key from Open.AI service (for generating text using ChatGPT);
- API key from Leonardo.AI service (for generating photos);
- API key from YouTube API service (for loading videos).
Speed of operation:
Maximum speed of operation - 1 article every 15 minutes.
1. First, you need to install the Jetpack and Yoast SEO plugins if they are not already installed. No additional settings will be required in these plugins after installation.
2. Obtain API keys from the following services: Open.AI, Leonardo.AI, YouTube API. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:
3. Specify the API keys in the plugin settings. Leave the content generation prompts as default or specify your own.
4. In the "keywords" tab, upload a list of keywords from which the plugin will generate content. 1 keyword = 1 article.
5. On the "home" tab, start the content generation.
6. In some cases, it is recommended to set up a CRON task scheduler to execute the file your-website.com/wp-cron.php once per minute.
1.2.1 (27.10.2023) - Release of the product
Plugin usage support is available only to users who have a Lifetime License